CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Romans 1:16

This is a sobering video that challenged me. Its been around for a while but if you haven't seen it, its definitely worth the 4 minutes. When I read about Christine's experience of getting yelled at and being told you cant do and say what we're doing, it made me think of this video.
Tom

"If sinners be damned, at least let them leap to Hell over our bodies. If they will perish, let them perish with our arms about their knees. Let no one GO there UNWARNED and UNPRAYED for."
C.H. Spurgeon



1 comments:

Maxx said...

Great post, Tom! I had not seen that before. I like that it is anonymous, even though of course it would we be great to follow this athiest to see how that's working for him now!
Well done, thanks, I was blessed by it. Though the call of the Great Commission may seem daunting, all burdens are light when they are cast upon our Lord Jesus!